top of page

Annual dues : $25

Meetings : First Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm

Dinner is provided after at no charge


To join you need a completed membership application, proof of eligibility (only if veteran is not a member of the same Post), and dues payment.

We will then investigate your eligibility and vote to accept or reject your application at our next regular meeting.


As an Auxiliary member, you may :

-  Attend Auxiliary, County Council, District, Department (state) or National meetings, and are allowed to enter the business session of these meetings.
-  Hold an office at the Auxiliary, County Council, District or Department (state) level.
-  Be a Delegate to the National Convention.
-  Participate in any of the National Programs and earn Auxiliary, District, Department (state) and National Awards.
-  Qualify for Cancer Care Plus Insurance Program (Cancer Insurance).
-  Receive a Cancer Grant, if eligible.
-  Purchase self-pay insurances and burial benefits.
-  Participate in member benefits received through the mail, e-mail or listed on the National website.
-  Receive VFW Auxiliary Magazine and e-newsletter.


President | Sandi Onstwedder

Sr. Vice President | Linda Huckins

Jr. Vice President | Jamie Hillard

Treasurer | Carol Goodwin

Secretary | Jacki Higdon        


Members must be citizens of the United States or a United States National, and at least 16 years old.

Those eligible are:


Of persons who were or are eligible for membership in the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States.

Those eligible for membership in the VFW are those that have received a campaign medal for overseas service; have served 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days in Korea; or have ever received hostile fire or imminent danger pay. Click here for more information on VFW member eligibility.

NOTE : Step and adopted parents, children, siblings (and half-siblings), grandparents and grandchildren are considered the same as biological parents, children, siblings, grandparents and grandchildren and may join the VFW Auxiliary under their VFW-eligible veteran.


Proof of service is required for eligibility and must be obtained by the applicant.

Information on a veteran’s service record can be obtained by contacting:

National Archives and Records Administration
Phone: 1-866-272-6272

Veterans Service Records
4-Step Veteran Request Process
Military Records Request Using Standard Form 180

If you have membership questions or need more information, please contact us at

bottom of page
Book Now